Join our team! We are a non-profit organization that is growing and we are looking for excited and dedicated individuals! We want people who would love the opportunity to create an unforgettable after school experience for elementary age students. We will provide all of the professional development needed to make sure you succeed!
Love. Learn. Success. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization committed to providing the highest quality after school programming to schools in California. Partnering with schools, LLS offers academically enriched and engaging after school experiences for all students.
The Ideal Candidate:
- College Students – Are you undecided on your career path? Are you interested in learning about the education field? Do you want experience in a professional setting that can help you in your future career?
- Retired Educators – Are you retired and would still love the opportunity to teach? Would you like to apply your experience and knowledge in a school setting?
- Artists – Are you looking for a flexible schedule? Are you looking for a part-time job where you can share your passion with youth?
- Anyone willing to Learn, a Team Player, has a Positive Attitude, and want to make a change in your community!
If you’re looking for a part-time job that is hard work, rewarding and life change then this is the job for you!
After School Program Instructor (Academic or Enrichment)
- Plan and Facilitate 1-3 Enrichment Classes each week
- Create and complete Unit Plans
- Create and complete ongoing Daily Lesson Plans
- MUST BE ABLE TO MEET DEADLINES.
- Prepare a culminating project or performance for each class
- Facilitate Daily Academic Support (Academic Instructor only)
- Facilitate HW Support (Academic Instructor only)
- Sign In/Sign Out Students accurately
- Take attendance for all activities
- Provide Snack
- Facilitate daily Organized Recreation Games
- Must have a (a) 48 semester college units, or (b) successful completion of the Instructional Aide exam
- Must pass DOJ/FBI criminal background check and TB test clearance
- Fluent in Mandarin strongly preferred
- Starting ASAP
- Must commit for the entire school year! - January 2019 - June 2019
- Up to 20-25 hours/week
- Generally between 1:30pm – 6:00pm
- Weekly and Occasionally additional minimum day schedules: 12:30pm – 6:00pm
- Schedule depends on school site and is determined by the Site Director
- Must be available to work all program hours, 5 days a week
- All works days and holidays are according to the WCCUSD Academic Calendar
Locations: West County Mandarin School, Richmond, CA