This position is only a few hours a week (10-20 hours) but is great for a stay at home mom / dad, a current on demand courier (Uber, DoorDash), a student, or for someone who's retired, or anyone with an unconventional work schedule looking to earn a few extra bucks.
WowCater is seeking dedicated catering drivers to be part of our great delivery team! We offer top pay in the catering delivery business and are looking for the best couriers in the Bay Area to join our winning team. We have shifts available M-F. Most shifts last an hour or two and most of these are lunchtime deliveries. Please apply only if you're available between 10am-Noon.
- Pickup and Deliver food to offices and/or businesses around the Bay. Pickups will generally be within a couple of miles from where you live.
- Learn how to setup different catering layouts and styles.
- Be friendly, these clients will be waiting to see you next time, knowing you do a great job!
- Pay usually averages around $30/hr for the deliveries. It will almost certainly be between $25-$35 an hour, if not more (up to $50 in rare cases) for our veteran couriers.
- Bonuses for orders, referrals, and more!
- Reimbursement for parking meters.
- Be friendly and on time - Sense of ownership
- Have a working automobile
- iPhone or Android Smartphone
- Must have a valid Driver's License and proof of insurance
- Clean driving record, With at least two (2) years of driving experience.
- Driving Checks to be performed every Six (6 months), must be approved prior to hire
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds
- Must be able to effectively communicate on the go: Read, write, speak English (ESL okay)
- 18+ years of age
- Catering service or food delivery experience is a plus!
- Great opportunities to move up within our fast growing company
- Competitive pay for delivery and catering drivers
- Be part of a fun, great, and supportive team
- Be the hero, be that one person that everyone in an office is looking forward to seeing!
keywords: uber, door dash, caviar, lyft, waiter, waitress, server, restaurant, grub hub, amazon,