Postion: Administrative Assistant
The Person is responsible for assisting the Team with all necessary tasks. An ideal candidate has the ability to work and think independently, shows interpersonal skills, and demonstrates clear communication.
This is a role that could be part-time or full-time and could develop into a longer term arrangement. We are looking to fill this role as soon as possible.
* Responsible for the overall management of the front desk.
* Manage outgoing and incoming packages(Fed-Ex, Courier, GSO), properly handle contacting individuals when a package is received.
* Maintains company contact list and extensions.
* Keeps desk, front office and all common areas in office (including kitchen and conference rooms) organized and neat at all times.
* Schedules office maintenance and orders kitchen and office supplies.
* Monitors cleanliness of the office and notifies janitorial service of concerns/Issues prior to weekly cleaning schedule arrival.
* Supports the Divisional President.
* Completes expenses for the President, Project Managers, Superintendents and Project Engineers in a timely fashion as needed.
* Maintains an up to date database of all ongoing projects for the division.
Wage $16 to $22.00
MECA Builders employs people who embrace our core values (trust, craft, bold, community, innovation) in pursuit of building diverse, high-profile structures. Founded in San Francisco in 2008, we are passionate about building solutions and bettering lives throughout the communities we serve.
We are family owned business that has grown to be one of the largest commercial contractors in San Francisco. Choosing to work with us will push you to a good path for the construction industry,
11-50 team members
Culture & Perks