WE ARE GROWING and HIRING!!!
"Passion is the difference between having a Job or having a Career." Rebekah Children's Services is passionate about Mental Health and providing the best care to our clients and community. We are looking for individuals who share in our passion of Mental Health and Quality Care.
Rebekah Children's Services has been serving Children and Families since 1897, and is committed to seeing our community flourish by building pathways of Hope, Happiness and Well-Being. Our agency offers family-centered mental health services, education and training that promotes healing, healthy development, and future success of those we serve.
• Competitive Salary
• 100% Employee paid benefit package; Medical, Dental, and Vision
• 401K matching plan
• Opportunities for growth and further training
• Excellent PTO package
• Family oriented environment
• Work, Life Balance focused
We are hiring for Family Specialists for our GROWING Wraparound Program in Campbell!
Education, Training, and Experience.
• Related BA, or AA & 2 years of related experience, or 3 years of direct service with children and families.
• Experience working in children’s mental health setting emphasizing a family systems perspective desirable.
• Basic skills in crisis intervention, suicide assessment, conflict resolution, and interpersonal communication.
• Bilingual/ Bicultural (Spanish/English) preferred.
• California driver’s license and ability to be insured by RCS insurance provider.
Knowledge and Skills
• Ability to maintain a positive perspective in the treatment and care of emotionally disturbed youth.
• Ability to follow directions and to work as part of a team.
• Ability to develop and maintain a creative and optimistic spirit.
• Must be able to meet and receive a criminal records clearance as required by Title XXII licensing regulations.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES (*: The non-essential functions)
• Demonstrates a high level of competence working with children and families to assist them in attaining permanency, safety, well-being and their self-determined quality of life.
• Provides quality, culturally proficient and relevant ancillary services as part of a Family Support Team that is community and in-home based.
• Documents necessary information as required within the Compadres Program in a timely manner and consistently meets or exceeds Compadres productivity standards.
• Maintains professional standards regarding client rights.
• Demonstrates an understanding of confidentiality policies, mandated child abuse reporting and duty to warn procedures. Utilizes clinical supervision in any case where these issues are in question.
• Demonstrates the ability to think creatively and intervenes/responds in crisis situations.
• Utilizes supervision, consultation and training in providing on-going high quality services to children and their families effectively and efficiently.
• Demonstrates the ability to work independently. Actively uses supervision and consultation from the Clinical Program Manager and other team members.
After 120 years our longevity and integrity are evident. However, we don't just rely on that; quality service is our goal.
We originally received accreditation by the Council on Accreditation (COA) in November 2006 which certifies that Rebekah Children's Services has met and continues to meet their rigorous national standards for child and family behavioral services.
As a member of the California Alliance of Children and Family Services our voice is shaping future practices to better serve the mental health, foster care and adoption needs of children and families. Their standards of excellence for non-profits in California require Rebekah Children's Services to be reviewed for practice standards every four years, maintaining our focus to be a leader in our field.
Our expertise in serving children has lead us to be a First 5 partner specializing in mental health services for children ages 0-5.
We are a United Way funded program, receiving grant support through their network of giving.
We are committed to seeing our community flourish by building pathways to hope, happiness, and well-being.
To be the best agency for quality care, education, and employment.