Who We Are
ReGrained is a fast growing mission-driven food-tech company based out of Berkeley, CA, fighting food waste through edible upcycling! In partnership with the USDA, we have developed, patent-pending technology that allows us to capture. At present, we upcycle the nutritious grain byproduct of beer brewing into our SuperGrain+ flour.This high-protein, prebiotic grain is the base ingredient in our SuperGrain+ Bars currently being sold in stores across NorCal, SoCal and the Rocky Mountains regions!Bars are only the beginning! We plan to expand beyond nutrition bars and incorporate this SuperGrain+ product into pretzels, breads, cookies, cereals, chips, and more!
• Drive trial and educate consumers on our brand values and benefits.
• Nurture existing accounts to create ReGrained presence and nurture brand awareness.
• Perform in-store demos (demo set up, breakdown, recapping, etc.)
• Conduct store visits in Grocery and Natural Channel retailers at the direction of the Field Marketing Manager.
• Merchandise and ability to explore incremental opportunities within retail accounts.
• Provide information, feedback and exemplary service to/from our retail partners.
• Attend various events, sampling opportunities throughout the community to build brand awareness.
• Connect with local key influencers through drops and seeding.
• Complete demo and event reports, communicating consumer feedback and detailed information to our team.
• Generate brand awareness and represent the brand at all times.
• Maintain product inventory and tracking at demos and events.
• Maintain Demo Equipment and Product Sample inventory.
• Reports to Field and Retail Marketing Manager.
• Passion for the environment and sustainable food systems is a must!
• Student in Business, Marketing, or Sustainability related field a plus!
• Proactive, clear, and direct communicator.
• Ability to set communicate monthly availability and follow through on commitments.
• Self-motivated and solutions oriented.
• Prior promotional demonstrating experience a plus!
• Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team.
• Collaborative mindset with strength in effectively receiving and communicating feedback.
• Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle to transport equipment and travel to different events.
• Ability to stand and remain mobile for extended periods of time
• Must be able to work under diverse weather conditions..
• Must be able to lift/ carry a minimum of 30 lbs.
What ReGrained offers…
• Opportunity to get involved early with a start up food science company with opportunities to grow your role within the organization. • Flexible hours and schedule to fit your busy life.• Hourly rate increases and bonuses awarded based on performance.
Compensation: $18 + Opportunity for Bonuses!
Part-Time: 6-15 hours/week
Please send your resume to with “Brand Ambassador [Your Region]” in the subject line. Or submit resume through Localwise
ReGrained is a mission-driven food-tech company that fights food waste through edible upcycling. In partnership with the USDA, we have developed patent-pending technology that allows our food system to do more with less. Primarily, we upcycle the nutritious grain byproduct of beer brewing into our SuperGrain+ flour. This high-protein, prebiotic grain is the main functional ingredient in our SuperGrain+ Bars. We plan to expand beyond nutrition bars and incorporate this SuperGrain+ product into pretzels, breads, cookies, cereals, chips, and more. In addition to fighting food waste, ReGrained is a certified B-Corp and is committed to sustainable packaging. All ReGrained snacks come in first-to-market compostable wrappers, leaving no waste at end-of-life.
Culture & Perks