Qualifications, Education, and/or Experience:
• 2+ years in industry
• Necessary State Food Handler's License(s)
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instruction, short correspondence, and memos.
• Clean dishes, food preparation equipment, or utensils and kitchen area · Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, or pans, using industrial dishwashers or by hand. · Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition · Follow sanitation polices at all time · Assist the other kitchen staff as needed or directed · Clean up any spills, broken glass immediately · Empty all garbage after each shift · Break down all boxes and take to the recycler after each shift · Sweep and clean floor after each shift
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 #. Employee must be able to work on their feet 7.5hour per day excluding breaks.
• Willingness to work in hot, and humid environment · Employee has to work under pressure and time deadlines during peak periods.
1-10 team members
Culture & Perks