We’re PSOAS Massage + Bodywork. Since 2003, we've dedicated ourselves to pushing the boundaries of what a massage clinic can offer to its clients, its therapists, and the wider bodywork community. And right now, we’re looking for the best deep tissue, sports, and clinical therapists to join our team.
Our interview process is designed to see who fits into our staff culture and provides ample opportunity for you to see if Psoas is a good fit for you, too. As part of that process, and as part of our commitment to ongoing education, we want to offer you an opportunity to expand on your techniques.
That’s why we’re holding a free training for licensed Bay Area massage therapists interested in a career here at Psoas:
Resistance and Release Work with Deane Juhan
Friday, 12/20 from 10am - 1pm
@ Psoas Massage + Bodywork
Deane Juhan is the author of Job's Body: A Handbook for Bodywork, a practitioner and instructor of the Trager Approach®, and has developed a series of workshops in dynamic anatomy. The training will cover:
• The foundation of R+R--an interactive process in which the therapist guides clients through full range of motion, while applying traction/compression to smooth coordination of muscle fibers.
• Practicing along specific vectors of movement in the neck and shoulders.
• Learning how to integrate this effective tool into your bodywork practice.
Requirements for the training:
Interested in attending the training and exploring what Psoas has to offer? We’d love to get to know you!
To get started, please:
● Take some time to look at our website and make sure you have a sense of what we’re about - http://www.psoasbodywork.com/
● Send your resume and a note about how this training fits into your career goals to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will follow-up with a questionnaire for qualified candidates, and more description of the entire interview process will be provided at that time.
If you’re excited about Psoas and this training with Deane Juhan, we look forward to hearing from you!
We're Psoas Massage + Bodywork.
And we create personalized treatment programs like no other.
More sports massage, A.R.T., deep tissue and myofascial. Less Swedish.
More sprains, strains, pulls, rehabilitation, and maintenance. Not just relaxation.
So talk to us. Our intake specialists are here to listen.
Tell us where it hurts, what pressure you prefer, and when you'd like to be in prime marathoning-swimming-dancing-climbing-traveling-balling-paddling-cycling-popping-locking-boarding-birthing-typing-gardening-downward dogging shape. We're up to the task.
Because we're not a spa.
We're a massage clinic.
11-50 team members
Culture & Perks