Instructing elementary-aged children on various projects. Our instructors are on elementary school campuses, teaching classes to students K-6th grade.
Job Location:We hire instructors based on their location; if hired, you would be placed at elementary schools within 15-20 minutes of your home.
- 1+ years of experience with children
- High school degree
- Fun, energetic, and creative individuals
- Experience working with children
- Must have your own reliable transportation (car necessary)
- Must own a computer, printer and have access to a digital camera and internet.
- A background check is required, the results of which may affect employment.
- Compensation: Starting teaching rates range from $14-$16.00 per hour. Rates are based on experience and expertise in a particular program.Prep time, meetings, and trainings are set at $12 an hour.
- Industry: Tutoring & Lessons
- Availability: Part-time, must be able to commit from Sept to June, 6-9 hours a week in the afternoons.
Preferred Candidate Availability:
- Afternoons, approximately 1:30-4:30pm
For over ten years, Dream Enrichment Classes has worked hard to provide high-quality, and engaging enrichment activities in our community. While "STEAM" is a relativity new buzz-word, you can easily see why it's gained so much popularity over the last few years. An emphasis on STEAM related activities, means that we want our children to have access to inquiry-based education; the type of learning that can help these children imagine themselves working in fields like Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math. Dream Enrichment Classes has been pushing hard for STEAM education, long before it became a hip buzz-word. For over ten years, we've been at the forefront of supplemental education in the greater Sacramento area. Whether your child has a budding interest in engineering, an obsession with drawing, or is just starting their journey toward finding their passion, we have a class for that.