Responsibilities: Report to D.O.O. for the following areas and duties, including but not limited to:
• Create, maintain and work a weekly schedule of designated shifts in coordination with other managers
• Supervise daily floor operations and maintain the level of professional expectations and standards of service
• Ensure proper ordering, inventory and product availability
• Coordinate efforts to maintain facility appearance and repair.
• Direct and assist management personnel to ensure effective and complete staffing coverage
• Ongoing training / coaching of FOH managers to ensure cohesive enforcement of policies and procedures while providing adequate support and direction to staff
• Ongoing training/coaching of all FOH staff on each aspect of their positions with follow up and periodic performance reviews
• Demonstrate, understand and teach the Company’s philosophy and culture
• Develop plans for growth of sales and improvement of expense controls & profits
• Be available for appropriate staffing and management coverage at all times
• Maintain accurate daily records and cash handling procedures
• Make certain that exceptional presentation in all areas including: products, displays, signage, uniforms, furnishings and facilities are consistently met
• Provide a safe work environment and ensure execution of food safety program
• Adequately dictate tasks and responsibilities to other managers while monitoring their performance.
• Work with the executive chef toward all culinary goals and staff camaraderie
• Ensure professional and timely response to all business communications
• Participate in and foster Company Training programs
• Understand and follow all Operations and HR procedures as required
• Work to maintain a productive and positive work environment and relations with employees, colleagues and business associates.
Unique environment, award winning people focused company and a challenging yet rewarding position
Tastes on the Fly is an innovative leader in bringing quality dining experiences to the airport environment. We bring the same high-quality cuisine and service that would rival any street location and we partner with notable restaurateurs and local purveyors.
We are an expanding company with various concepts in several airports nationally and have received numerous accolades for our commitment to providing quality food and impeccable service inside airports. We believe “airport dining” should not be an exception to “excellent dining”.
Interested? Tastes on the Fly San Francisco is seeking a positive, committed and hands on Manager for our Samovar Location, in the International Terminal at the San Francisco Airport.