SALAD TEAM MEMBER
Our Mission Statement:
To profitably serve great tasting food in a fast efficient manner by well trained, exceptionally friendly individuals in a clean, comfortable and inviting environment.
Summary of Position:
The salad team members primary objective is to prepare salad items using the correct method to ensure the desired outcome in Taste, Texture, Quality, Yield and Appearance. Keeps work area and equipment clean and organized, and assists in other areas of the kitchen as needed. Follows all safety guidelines and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains a Team and Guest focus while performing duties. Demonstrates Respect and Loyalty to the entire team every shift. Understands his/her role as a team player with both Kitchen and Front of the House Team Members, working together to achieve common goals.
- Is Happy to Serve!
- Understands his/her role in achieving Our Mission Statement.
- Assumes responsibility for the correct preparation of salads products.
- Safely operates all equipment involved in recipe or product preparation.
- Uses measuring tools in the preparation of all recipes.
- Adheres to all Health Department and sanitation standards.
- Labels food product according to Health Department and company standards.
- Ensures all products are handled to minimize time in the Temperature Danger Zone.
- Keeps work area clean and organized.
- Handles food product carefully to prevent waste.
- Communicates with Kitchen Manager regarding product needs.
- Attends all scheduled team meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Kitchen Manager or other members of the management team.
- Be able to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by management. Always adheres to safety standards.
- Demonstrates personal ethics, values and a sense of commitment in the work environment.
- Must possess a positive attitude and work well with others.
- Must be able to work unsupervised.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel.
- Must be able to read either English or Spanish.
- Must be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 35 pounds. Any lifting over 35 pounds requires team lifting.
- Must be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 12 hours on occasion.)
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work in hot, wet, humid and loud environment for long periods of time.
- Must be able to hear with 100% accuracy with correction.
- Must be able to see 20/20 with correction.
- Must have or obtain California Food Handler certification before commencing work. Certification must be maintained throughout employment.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Clean non-slip shoes
- Socks must be worn
- Clean black non-denim pants
- Clean company-supplied shirt and apron
- Hairnet or hat (company hat only)
- Daily bathing and use of deodorant
- Company-provided protective gear as required
Brand: Stonefire Grill
Address: 473 N Rosemead Blvd Pasadena, CA - 91107
Property Description: 106 Pasadena
Property Number: 106