Are you someone who loves fashion? Cares about our planet? Thought about a job where you can be a personal shopper? Love creating outfits? If you answered Yes, then apply below! A sales associate position will report directly to the sales supervisor.
As a sales associate, you will be responsible for:
Ensuring exceptional customer service at all times
Focus on the customer experience, developing customer loyalty, and cultivating repeat business through cliente / new customers
Displays effective selling techniques to help achieve store and individual sales goals
Maintains store presentation to ensure the selling environment is customer ready at all times.
-Follows standard operating procedures of the store and driving results by contributing to the store operations.
Drives results by prioritizing selling while keeping focused.
Maintaining merchandise and store appearance, as well as meeting and exceeding individual and store sales goals
-Must possess a passion for teamwork and dedication
-We are also looking for people, who not only love clothes, but want to make a difference in the world. We are seeking people who can take their concern about the planet, their love of clothes and their fascination around what constitutes as good look and help others look good and feel good #makeamericagreenagain
-Ability to self motivate!
PS. We have a very healthy employee discount so you can wear lots of the cute clothes we offer. Plus we have lots of sales contests where you can win beautiful clothes.
* Minimum 1-2 years Retail experience.
* Effective communication skills and ability to provide and accept feedback.
* Must possess action-oriented skills and ability to lead by example on the sales floor.
* Ability to prioritize, organize, and display effective time management skills.
* Creates an environment of teamwork and collaboration.
* Approachable and effective listener.
* Displays problem solving abilities and willingness to think outside the box for solutions
1-10 team members
Culture & Perks