The Shift Lead position assists the General Manager in supporting operations of the restaurant. Supervises the team when the General Manager is not on duty.
· 2-4 years of related experience
· Required Food Safety Certification (CA)
· Lead the daily operations when the GM is not present by being a hands-on presence on the floor.
· Communicate staff performance issues to General Manager
· Perform the essential functions of a Host, Server, Bartender, Busser and Food Runner/Expo.
· Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
· Handle cash drawers and nightly deposits.
· Receive product and invoices.
· Familiar with restaurant industry standard concepts, practices, and procedures.
· Ability to effectively interact with a diverse population of Employees, Management and Guests.
· Able to consistently maintain a professional and respectful demeanor
· Strong organizational and coordination skills
· Strong interpersonal communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Software, G Suite, internal POS system
When one hears the word Opa!, it usually brings with it a sense of excitement and happiness! From the earliest times, the Greeks have always celebrated life to its fullest! It is this celebration and feeling that we at Opa! want to bring to you.
11-50 team members
Culture & Perks