Del Paso Country Club is now hiring a quality pantry cook. This position requires a person who is friendly, efficient, and hard working. A minimum of two (2) years of experience is preferred. Kitchen knife skills are desired. Must have a flexible schedule and available to work 32-40 hours per week for any meal periods plus weekend and holiday shifts.
Responsible for various kitchen cleaning and storage activities including such tasks as washing pots/pans and dishes, general cleaning duties and storing food and non-food supplies. Assist in food prep duties as directed. Kitchen knife skills desired.
• 2+ years experience on the pantry line
• ability to multitask and work at a fast pace
• banquet service knowledge
• knife skills
• plating/presentation skills
• good communication skills
• knowledge of kitchen equipment
• leadership qualities
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
• Stand and walk for long periods of time.
• Lift and move up to (50) pounds.
• Work late hours as needed.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
• Maintains a clean, efficient and safe work atmosphere
• Maintains complete knowledge of the menu specifications
• Prepare meal service efficiently from the cold kitchen
• Assists in preparation and execution of banquet service
• Maintain the walk-in and reach-in coolers in an orderly fashion; wrap, label, date, and rotate food products.
• Oversee freshness and quality of food served from the cold kitchen meets the club’s high standards of food service
• Assists in other work stations as needed
• Comply with Del Paso Country Club’s Employee Handbook
• Perform other duties as assigned.
FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDING:
• Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
• Vacation Pay
• Sick Pay
• Paid Holidays
Pay is based on experience. Job is open for immediate placement.
Del Paso's belief in uniqueness has become part of the club's ethos. Without that, all of the changes that have occurred over ten decades would not have succeeded. The Club and its members, continue to be a dynamic part of Sacramento's rich history and promising future.