Would you like to be part of an amazing, positive team where you feel valued?
Do you have experience in healthcare and want to develop your leadership with access to a personal business coach?
We've built a dynamic team of doctors and admin staff and are looking for your help to become even more organized, efficient, and supportive of our patients. The position is full-time, Monday through Friday, with healthcare benefits, paid time off, discounts on services, and bonuses.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Office reception: Answering phones, scheduling office visits, and checking patients in and out for their appointments
- Managing flow of patients in front office and treatment rooms
- Managing inventory of supplements, test kits, office supplies, and medical supplies
- Prospectively identifying gaps in patient service or office flow and suggesting improvements
- Tracking patient retention and managing the recall process
- Managing facility, including phones and tech support needs
- Working with Clinical Director to refine processes and practice policy
- Reporting and tracking sales to refine marketing strategies
- Producing financial reports for contractor payments, budgeting, and forecasting
- Managing front desk and back office teams
- Organizing marketing events and networking with other businesses
- Keeping social media accounts up to date
- Excited to work with kind, compassionate doctors who genuinely care about the staff and their patients.
- Very tech savvy and able to troubleshoot most issues that come up with computers, bluetooth speakers, etc.
- 5 + yrs. of experience in a medical setting with at least 1 year of experience managing a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as a professional appearance and demeanor
- Experience with medical software and electronic medical records
- Immaculate record-keeping and organizational skills
- Excellent multi-tasking and critical thinking skills
- Understanding of HIPAA and basic coding for insurance reimbursement
- Comfortable with MS Office suite, Mac OS, peripherals
Please submit your CV with a COVER LETTER explaining why you are a good fit for the position and include answers to the following:
- Why are you passionate about working at our practice?
- What are the most important qualities of an office manager?
- Describe your most recent experience in a management position, including the team you managed, and what you learned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
- management: 1 year (Required)
- medical office: 5 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative