POSITION TITLE: Warehouse Maintenance
PURPOSE: The purpose of this position is maintain facility’s cleanliness
DEPARTMENT: Warehouse 1
HOURS/SCHEDULE: Full-Time, Monday-Friday Start 6:00am
DRESS CODE: Steel toe boots, Cloth Gloves,
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Perform cleaning activities, such as sweeping, mopping, disposal, waxing floors
· Perform minor fixes such as repairing light fixtures, broken product, etc
· Emptying trash cans
· Collect and prepare cardboard for recycling
· Install and inspect appliances and equipment
· Gardening/yard upkeep by mowing lawn, collecting trash, shoveling snow, etc
· Build and breakdown of equipment, such as racks, shelves, etc
· Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems
· Inspect and perform minor repairs on plumbing, HVAC, and electrical
· Follow and comply with FDA, OSHA, Health safety rules and regulations
· High School Diploma
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
· Read basic Spanish words (preferred)
· Basic math skills
· Ability to operate manual pallet jack
· Work in fast paced environment
· Detail oriented
· Bilingual – Spanish & English (preferred)
· Ability to lift more than 30 lbs frequently
· Ability to sit, stand, walk, and bend for long periods of time
· Work in extreme temperature
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. The opinions expressed on this email are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Martin Produce, Inc..”
Martin Produce, Inc. It is a company dedicated to the distribution of food in the MidWest area.
Our mission is to provide a quality service and commercialize products that provide guaranteed satisfaction to our customers, offering them a culture of work focused on exceeding their expectations, with a qualified and motivated staff to fulfill this mission.
Our vision to be the leading food business reference in Illinois and the MidWest, becoming a business concept that conquers the market, offering our clients a 100% outstanding service, that they feel and prove that we are not the only option, but That you add the best.
We work every day to improve our responsiveness.
Over time we have managed to get in tune with the distribution as the supply, finding in international markets the solution to the needs of our customers, which are the main reason for being.
Culture & Perks