The Assistant Store Manager will be a leader for all staff members. The ideal applicant will have proven success in time management, leadership qualities, problem solving skills and clienteling. Must possess a passion for retail and dedication for advancement. 45%
- Maintain clienteling standards set forth by the Store Manager and Upper Retail Management
- Drive boutique traffic through clienteling efforts
- Be a teacher to all staff members
- Maximize boutique sales through joint operational and retail focus
- Takes action to obtain highest level of satisfaction of the client
- Monitor stock levels for reorders, client requests and maximum profitability.
- Enforce all loss prevention initiatives and programs to guarantee stock security
- Directly follows and enforces the retail dress code policy
- Works closely with all staff members and merchandise coordinator to maintain all visual standards
- Recruit new staff members
- Train all new staff members on policy and procedures (including register training).
- Work with the Store Manager to create and promote monthly In-Store Events
- Ensure all company driven campaigns, promotions, and activities are vocalized and implemented.
- Follows the retail Holiday guidelines and blackout dates
- Ability to adjust job responsibilities based on changing business needs
District Manager’s, Director of Stores, all store staff, Store Manager’s, HR, Retail Operations, and Merchandising & Planning teams.
- Minimum 3-4 years Retail experience with at least 2 year management experience
- Goal Oriented and Career Driven
- Possess clear communication skills
- Exceptional follow-up skills
- Utilize Problem Solving abilities
- Microsoft and Excel proficient
- Team centered approach and mind set.
- Profit and Loss comprehension in terms of overall operating cost
- Reliable and Dependable
- Client oriented
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to reach overhead
- Must be able to pick up 30-50lbs
- Must be able to climb a ladder or stepstool