Q-insights, a division of Interviewing Service of America, LLC is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our winning team as a Facility Coordinator.
Will act as an administrative support which includes filing and maintaining of records, data entry, copying, assisting with customer service and other related special projects as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Answer incoming phone calls
• Greet and service respondents and clients with drinks and food, ordering food, clearing dishes, etc.
• Maintain all office equipment as well as order supplies
• Hire and train the Project Assistant staff (host staff) and coordinate their work schedule
• Cover for the Project Assistant staff when needed in the evening
• Maintain new hire forms and handbooks
• Process/submit timecards to the Van Nuys corporate office
• Conduct OSHA/Safety walk throughs
• Coordinate the completion of the annual performance reviews for the Project Assistant staff
• Manage the facility rentals when needed
• Do errands such as making bank deposits and grocery shop for kitchen supplies
• Support to the Project Management staff
• Other duties as assigned
• High School Graduate or equivalent
• 1 year office or focus group experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Must be customer service oriented and handle multiple tasks at one time
• Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word and Outlook)
• Acute attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
Hourly Rate and Hours:
This is a part time hourly position and the rate of pay is $14.50/hour.
The work week typically is Mon – Fri. from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm with an hour lunch. However, the hours may fluctuate based on work needs.
Office environment is friendly and business casual. This position is located in Sherman Oaks, CA.
Qualified candidates should email their resume to the link indicated in the ad.
An award-winning research firm, the Q-insights team offers decades of experience, and a unique understanding of how to engage the hard-to-reach respondent. Our goal is to provide clients with deep, usable insights that lead to actionable results for you.