Our top priority is to provide an excellent customer experience every time. Must be good with computers. We are looking for customer focused individuals with an exemplary work ethic and a passion for exceeding customers expectations.
• Provide exceptional customer service while performing all point of sale requirements
• Assist walk-in customers and accurately complete their transactions
• Take phone orders
• Assist peers when needed (task may include measuring ingredients, washing dishes etc.)
• Provide administrative support to upper management
• Ensure every customer is Very Satisfied
• Assist in some back kitchen and stocking Requirements:
• Must be able to work weekends; typically one Saturday
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Possess an upbeat, outgoing and positive attitude at all times
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work within a team in a fast-paced environment
You have an opportunity to be part of an expanding company and a fantastic team that has a real passion for its product. As the company continues to grow, your leadership skills play a pivotal role in the success of our expansion. If this sounds like the job for you, please email your resume for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time Salary: $13.00 to $16.00 /hourly D.O.E
New restaurant with a brand new food product. Future expansion opportunities. Free food during shift.
1-10 team members
Culture & Perks