Must be local to the San Rafael area.
Wholesale organic bakery in San Rafael seeking- we are looking for that super nice experienced hands-on baker/supervisor to oversee efficiency and production quality control and clearing at the end of each shift.
- Minimum of 2 years in management of a professional, high-volume food facility, with food distribution, manufacturing or other business characteristics similar to Judy’s Breadsticks
- Background in wholesale food production, equipment maintenance, sanitation, staffing/scheduling, and quality control. Bakery/Food experience is required!
- Good communication skills, easy-going, kind person, a flexible extra day, baking experience, ability to do quality control, and follow directions
- Bilingual English/Spanish. Monday 6am to 2pm + Saturday 3am to 11am - Tuesday & Sunday to start at 11am. Full-time hours to be discussed
- Part-time available as well. Saturdays, Sundays, & Mondays
- Food Safety License
- Ability to lift and move up to (60lbs) and spend prolonged periods standing
- Bilingual - English and Spanish is a must. We prefer local candidates
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Hands-on mixing and baking with the trained staff
- Regular walk-through of the facility to determine which areas need attention, maintenance or repair.
- Quality Control
- Supervise the cleaning and paperwork
- Special order as needed
- Monthly meetings with staff
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Salary: $18.00 - $20.00/hour