Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
The Customer Service Representative is responsible in providing quality service by assisting our clients with their legal and financial benefits through their (EAP) Employee Assistance Program. The goal is to educate clients over the phone on their benefits and then, determine the best route to meet their need. Responsibilities include listening to client requests, customer education, creating/ maintaining customer files, providing a legal referral or setting an appointment with a financial coach, customer follow-up by email or telephone, and documenting customer satisfaction.
- Receives and responds to customer inquires via the telephone
- Promotes excellent customer service to all customers
- Processes general inquiries in accordance with the company guidelines
- Provides accurate information to the customer (i.e., EAP customers, MSA customers, and non-EAP customers)
- Meets or exceeds established company standards to customer satisfaction, accuracy, quality and timelines
- Articulates important information to the customer and ensures the customer understands the information
- Must be an excellent communicator and educator, providing professional, concise and excellent service to all clients for all lines of business (i.e., EAP customers, MSA customers, and Non-EAP customers)
- Learn, understand and communicate the MSA program features, added values, and benefits.
- Maintain a positive professional attitude while being a team player and cooperating with all departments.
- Provides excellent telephone etiquette (incoming and outbound calls)
- Has the ability to multi-task (listen to the customer, document conversation in the database, and speak to the customer) while handling a high call volume
- Has the ability to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- To type a minimum of 30 WPM
- 2 or more years experience in customer service, preferring in a call center environment
- Strong computer knowledge and experience
- Demonstrate excellent communication and education skills
- Multi tasking capabilities
- Two year college degree or equivalent work experience
Resume: Please send your resume in the PDF format to