Kiddie Academy of Darien is looking for a nurturing, passionate and energetic LEAD TEACHER to join our team in our toddler classroom.We want you to join our dedicated teachers at our state-of-the-art center to help guide our young learners as they meet developmental milestones and begin a stimulating adventure in education!Kiddie Academy of Darien also provides our Teachers with professional growth opportunities, celebrates our Teachers’ accomplishments and regularly shows our appreciation for our Teachers.Kiddie Academy is a community that shapes and inspires children for the future. Our Teachers awaken possibilities through our Life Essentials curriculum.
- Inspiring children to want to learn more about themselves and the world around them, and delighting in their individual accomplishments.
- Creating a learning environment that is fun, stimulating and engaging.
- Working collaboratively alongside fellow teachers and administrative staff.
- Developing meaningful relationships with families through personal discussions and communicating throughout the day via our online app.
REQUIREMENTS:Lead Teacher needs to have:
- 60 college credits with at least 6 in Early Childhood Education OR 30 college credits with at least 6 in Early Childhood Education with one year of experience OR equivalent certification (CDA).
- Complies with all state education and licensing standards and NAEYC guidelines.
- Previous experience in a licensed preschool or early development center is preferred.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Competitive pay
- Medical insurance
- Supplemental insurance through AFLAC
- A 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Childcare tuition discounts
- Educational assistance
- Paid professional development days