Opa! in Greek is an expression of good cheer, fun and excitement! Opa! Authentic Greek Cuisine is looking for a passionate, dedicated, friendly, motivated, trustworthy, team leader to join our family in providing a vibrant, warm, memorable dining experience for our guests to carry out the meaning of our name!
This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits! We are looking for experienced, customer focused, knowledgeable people with excellent communication and organizational skills. Someone who will demonstrate leadership with both FOH and BOH with a direct, friendly, supportive, hands on approach in order to coach and motivate our staff. This position is responsible for daily operations of the restaurant ensuring quality customer service and compliance with all food and beverage regulations. Ensuring food quality and consistency are maintained with safe food handling practices while maintaining cleanliness and organization throughout the restaurant as well as scheduling, inventory and back office administration.
· 3+ years of hospitality management experience
· Technically proficient or willing to learn Google Suite and MS Office
· Bar and beverage experience
· Effective communication skills
· Knowledge of Ctuit and Digital Dining a plus
· An understanding of all federal, state county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of our restaurant, employees and our guests.
· ServSafe certified
· Flexible working schedule; weekends, evenings and holidays are a must
· A passion for the food, beverage and hospitality lifestyle!
11-50 team members
Culture & Perks