We are seeking a service-oriented Manager with a solid work history in the hospitality industry with demonstrated leadership abilities and technical skills. Responsible for daily operations of the restaurant. Manage staff, ensure quality customer service and compliance with all food and beverage regulations. Oversee cleanliness and organization of the restaurant utilizing open and close checklist. Ensure food quality and consistency are maintained and safe food handling practices are followed. Understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
· Schedule staff · Labor Management · Train and develop staff · Inventory management · Cash handling, bank deposits · Daily financial reporting
· College Degree or equivalent work experience 3+ years of related management experience
· Must have bar and beverage experience
· Must be technically proficient or willing to learn: Gmail, google drive, MS Office
· Knowledge of Ctuit and Digital Dining a plus
· Great written and verbal communication skills,
· Willing to work a flexible schedule preferred, evenings, weekends and holidays are a must.
· P&L experience is required
Culture & Perks