Are you confident, dependable and creative? Do you have lots of energy, an excellent work ethic, and outstanding organization and communication skills?
If so, keep reading...
Here is what we are looking for:
1) Passion for living a healthy, balanced lifestyle and a drive to share this with others
2) Ability to build and maintain rapport with high-profile clients
3) Desire to learn and teach slow strength training to people in a private, one-on-one environment (we will teach you everything you need to know)
4) Excellent listening and communication skills
5) Common sense
We are a growing private strength training company. We teach people how to truly be healthy and expect everyone who works with us to believe in and live this philosophy. We are looking for an A-Player who is highly efficient, highly motivated, self-directed, and resourceful.
This position will begin part-time and grow into a full-time position.
Here is a short list of "must-haves" that you should possess to apply for this position:
1) Be ready to learn this slow technique of strength training exercise and teach it to others. (Again, we will teach you everything you need to know) Expect this to take approx. 2 months.
2) Be passionate about living a healthy, balanced lifestyle.
3) Have Excellent and Professional Communication Skills
4) Know social media and bring creative marketing ideas to obtain and sustain new clientele
5) Have an ACE or NACSM certification OR be dedicated and serious to put the time in to obtain one within the next 4-6 weeks
Here is what we have found: We have found it's beneficial if you have experience in any of the following: working in a high end bar or restaurant, organizing events, working in a customer service position, law firm or something similar.
PLEASE- No whiners or complainers either. We're also not interested in bringing someone on-board who has too many personal commitments.
What's in it for YOU?!?!
It's an amazing thing to be able to do what you love and get paid for it. You will also be able to contribute value in the form of your ideas, positive energy and organizational efforts. You will be working with our clients one-on-one each week and teaching them this slow strength training technique and seeing how you affect their lives by helping them get healthier. In addition, you will gain experience by contributing to the marketing and seeking of additional clientele via social media, facebook advertising, and much more!
Still interested? ... Great! Here is your next step:
Please go to our website and read it. Then follow the next two steps:
1) Email us a short paragraph as to why you would be a good fit for our company.
2) Send us a short video letting us know a few things you think we should know about you and how you can contribute to our company.
*Please note: Applicants who do not follow these directions will not be considered*
Company Description: Pure Strength LA, Inc. was established in 2004. Pure Strength is a professional fitness training facility- not a gym. We seek to inspire, inform and educate, providing expert one-on-one instruction in an exclusive setting designed for our clients optimal training experience.
Pure Strength has chosen to exclusively use the SuperSlow® protocol. This technique involves lifting and lowering weights over a 10 second timeframe. This eliminates acceleration and momentum, keeping the muscle under a continuous load and most effectively fatiguing the muscle. All of our workouts last 20 minutes or less. We desire the minimum amount of exercise that will produce the stimulus for adaptation. Anything beyond this amount of exercise only acts to consume precious recovery resources.
We keep precise records of each client's workout performance, which allows us to know if we are manipulating the variables of intensity, duration and frequency appropriately. By doing this our clients can show progress on every exercise of every workout. Our clients rely on us to be knowledgeable about the latest research and information in the field of exercise and fitness.
At Pure Strength, it is important that we live what we teach. Our staff is expected to embark on the approach that we espouse, specifically the three pillars of a healthy lifestyle: exercise, nutrition, rest and recovery.
PURE STRENGTH iS a professional fitness training facility, not a gym.
We seek to inspire, inform and educate, providing expert one-on-one instruction designed for your optimal training experience.
Not your typical workout facility we've created what we feel is an ideal environment with your whole being in mind.
Utilizing the breakthrough technique of slow cadence strength training, on select equipment in an exclusive setting, at Pure Strength we help you reach your fitness goals in a focused, efficient manner.
1-10 team members
Culture & Perks