Pistachios is a longstanding contemporary jewelry gallery in the heart of downtown Chicago. We are seeking a sales leader with excellent communication skills. We specialize in contemporary jewelry design, glass and sculptural objects created by some of the most talented and cutting edge artists in the world. This is a part time position (2-3 days per week) with the possibility to grow into more responsibility in the future. We are a supportive and friendly group and are seeking another warm personality to join us!
About the role:
- sales forward with leadership ability
- non-commission, team daily sales goals
- educate and style the customer
- merchandising and side work during down times- design social media activities, upload website images, photograph and edit jewelry- exhibition installation experience
- great sales track record- outgoing and strong skills with leadership
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- appreciation for art and design
- knowledge of jewelry/metals/gemstones a plus but not necessary- basic adobe photoshop a plus- marketing experience a plus
- must be punctual and reliable
- ability to stand for long periods of time
- group sales goal bonuses
- employee discount
- flexible schedule
- wear beautiful jewelry during your shift
Interested please email us your cover letter with examples of related experience along with your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. No Calls please.
Pistachios is a contemporary jewelry gallery curating the most talented and cutting edge artists from around the world. For over 25 years, we’ve made it our promise to bring you the best in innovative design and quality craftsmanship. What sets art jewelry apart is the studio practice and creative expression behind each piece. With no sacrifice to style, the attention given to every design we’ve curated remains timeless and design forward. We bring you an art experience that’s inviting, accessible and friendly.
1-10 team members
Culture & Perks