Chocolate Fish Coffee Roasters is growing and looking for new team members.
Work is available at all locations, Coffee Bar Downtown Sac, Coffee House & Roastery in East Sacramento and soon to be opened our Land Park Coffee House.
• Food Prep & Register (a combined roles)
• Experienced Baristas and/or Customer Service Professionals who want coffee as your career in life
Our Core Purpose is to "Make coffee approachable to everyone"
• Recent front of house experience in a PROFESSIONAL environment, restaurant, cafe or bar-
• Recent Kitchen experience, food prep, bussing
• Passion for COFFEE, People & Learning-SMILE Constantly-Love to share coffee knowledge in a approachable FRIENDLY manner. -Excellent people, COMMUNICATION and customer service skills
• Organized + tidy-Multi task in a fast-paced environment-Walk and talk at the same time-
• Ability to work in a physically demanding environment, bend and lift 50 lbs.-Work well in a group -self direction once tasks are learned
We will provide AWARD WINNING training to the right people. Our Baristas have placed highest in competition at the Regional and National level of all Sacramento Baristas. Our coffee has won multiple medals at the Golden Bean North America competition and 2nd overall in 2017.
Positions are 4-6 days a week, 5-6 hour shifts 25-35 hours, weekends and weekdays
4749 FOLSOM BLVD
Job Type: Part-time
We are a Sacramento Coffee Roaster and Retailer. Known for choosing producers who are as passionate about growing coffee as we are about Roasting and Brewing. We have diect relationships with our producers which allows us access to the best coffee