This is Sonoma County Meat Company, voted best Butcher shop in Sonoma County six years running.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who share our passion for sustainable agriculture to Sell Meat at Farmer's Markets and our retail shop.
Who are You?
*An early riser willing to hit the ground running every day on a regular unchanging schedule
*Detail oriented and open to learning new techniques, knife skills a plus!
*A Team player who listens well and communicates clearly, both verbally and written
*Conscious of our local community and aligned with our sense of responsibility for sustainable agriculture
What will you be doing?
* Selling Frozen vacuum sealed meats and Jerky/ Snack Sticks to the public at outside markets
* Handling cash and CC payments through our Square system
* Maintaining a start and finish inventory of goods and communicating with our production Team on your needs
* Picking orders and products from the freezer to fill online and shipping orders
* Backing up our retail sales team with set up and breakdown/ anything they need
*A valid California Driver’s License
* 2 years previous driving experience
* Proficient in basic computer skills
* Great communication skills in order to provide top notch customer service
* Ability to work flexible schedule and weekends
* Must be at least 18 years of age
Experience in the meat industry a plus, willing to train right person
Experience with sales, retail shops, and making calls is helpful
Experience with leading a team and/or teaching also a plus
Please email us your resume with your phone number -
We are a complete whole animal processing butcher shop, seeking motivated individuals who thrive working with a positive team. Come join a growing company staffed by a tight-knit group of hard-working people who are committed to local meat
1-10 team members
Culture & Perks