Are you looking for a job at a private preschool that raises the bar for early childhood education?
Join our team today and make a positive impact on the lives of children and families at the Primrose School of Willow Glen.
Primrose School of Willow Glen is an accredited private preschool that provides a premier educational child care experience. We partner with parents to help children build the right foundation for future learning and life and offer an environment that helps children have fun while nurturing Active Minds, Healthy Bodies and Happy Hearts®.
The Primrose School of Willow Glen is seeking a full-time Early Childhood Education Teacher. We have multiple positions open at our school for various roles such as Infant/Toddler/Early Preschool/Preschool and Pre-K. This position will ensure adherence to our mission of bringing the best and most trusted in early childhood education and child care services to families we serve.
We are seeking an individual who is energetic, organized, a problem solver, and possesses great communication skills. This individual needs to be passionate about early childhood education and dedicated to the success of our next generation.
To plan and implement an ongoing program of activities that promote the social, emotional, cognitive and physical development of each child, in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning® approach to teaching and learning
Desired skills and experience as outlined below:
- California Credentials for Fully Qualified Teacher in Early Childhood Education (12 ECE units or more)
- 1-2 years’ work experience in a licensed child care facility as a Teacher.
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory agency including fingerprinting and background
- Excellent references
- Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young children
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child
safety, and potential emergency situations
- Competent and confident
- High integrity
- Good listening and follow-up skills
- Able to work with others harmoniously
- High coping capabilities
- Solution and detail-oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Energetic and creative
- Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class functions of a group of children.
- Implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom schedule in accordance with the Primrose Balanced - - Learning® curriculum and programming.
- Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose School of Willow Glen and the local, state or national regulatory
agencies pertaining to the health, safety and care of children.
- Assesses each child's developmental needs on an ongoing basis.
- Plans with a member of the Leadership Team the parent-teacher conferences and student evaluations.
- Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages children to create, explore and make decisions with confidence.
- Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while providing clear and consistent expectations for the
- Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school functions.
- Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to the guidelines offered in the Primrose School of
Willow Glen Employee Handbook
- Assists in other capacities that Director, or designee, determines is necessary.
Director of the school
$18-$23 / hour
- Sign-on Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Teacher Trainings