Studio Manager - RIDE Oakland
The RO Studio Manager contributes to the company’s growth by efficiently managing the studio and leading the studio team. The Manager ideally has a passion for indoor-cycling and fitness, a strong skill set in customer service and facilities management, and the ability to problem solve and think quickly.
35-40 hours per week in the studio. Hours may include:
- Weekday afternoons/ evenings, four days a week
- Weekend mornings/ some afternoons
Must be able to work some holidays, as needed.
- Experience in a fitness related job a plus.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Prefer experience in marketing/social media/graphic design.
- Highly organized, efficient, and able to work in fast-paced environments.
- Leadership and interpersonal skills; ability to lead a team and communicate clearly.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide excellent customer service to clients; inspire team to uphold same customer service standards.
- Grow the RIDE Community by building relationships with clients.
- Take pride in the studio aesthetic by helping your team maintain the studio standard.
- Manage equipment maintenance; responsible for making sure all equipment and furnishings are clean and working properly in the studio. Routine checks on all equipment.
- Help implement company-wide initiatives (challenges, fundraisers) in the studio.
- Manages studio email and client communication.
BRAND MANAGEMENT: MARKETING + RETAIL
- Social media post planning, scheduling, designing, and implementing
- Help with social media posts, website posts, marketing emails, studio posters and flyers.
- Assist with retail item design, selection, purchasing, and management.
TEAM BUILDING/STAFF MANAGEMENT
- Oversee the training of all new non-instructor staff members.
- Manage instructor and staff schedules – vacation and sub requests.
- Provide in the moment feedback of team as well as regularly scheduled “check-in” sessions with individual team members.
- Plan and implement inspiring quarterly team meetings that foster a desire for team and studio growth.
- Maintain an upbeat and positive work environment to support the team.
- Unlimited free drop-in fitness classes included
- 25% off any class packages
- 25% off retail items and ridebar products
- super fun place to work!
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing why you would be a great fit on the RIDE O Team.