Assistant Teacher (dublin / pleasanton / livermore)
Red Dragonfly After School Tutoring Center has job openings in; Teacher Assistants for our center.
The Assistant Teacher's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Monitoring students Grade K- 5th insuring school rules are upheld
2. Supervise and assist the kids to make sure homework is complete
3. Monitor the Organization of student work and completion
4. Assist in the generating of Friday activities for the children.
The working hours are usually 2:00-6:00 Monday to Friday with longer shifts during school breaks. Positions will become FULL time during summer time.
We are looking for individuals who can/have:
• A desire to help and working with children
• Solid organization and communication skills;
• Ability to work independently or as a member of a team;
• First aid certification is desirable
• ECD(Early Childhood Development) Units will be desirable..
If you are interested, please Please call 925-667-5306 or
----- Location: Pleasanton, CA
----- Compensation: competitive
This is a learning center for school age children. The programs are divided into three sections: after school program, weekend program and summer camp program
Red Dragonfly After School Tutoring Center is created to provide tutoring for children between Kindergarten and sixth grade.
1-10 team members
Culture & Perks