Morgan Autism Center
**Instructional Aide and Skills Trainer positions available – Part Time with Full Benefits!**
Work in a Nationally Renowned School for Students with Autism -- located in West San Jose, CA (Willow Glen area).
Seeking creative, caring, and motivated individuals interested in Special Education. We are a non-profit organization. No experience required, ongoing on-site training provided.Our mission is to help children and adults with autism or other developmental disabilities maximize their potential in a dignified, positive and loving environment.The hallmark of our program is intensive teaching and therapy based on a neuro-developmental model, which includes:
· A highly structured and supportive setting· Continuous diagnostic assessment of strengths and weaknesses
· A high degree of flexibility, which allows tailoring to meet needs and learning styles of each child
· One to one staff to student ration in our school program
· One to three staff to adult client ratio in the adult program
We work with representative school district personnel, families, and other professionals to serve our students and clients. Come and join us in a work environment that is team oriented, positive and supportive!
Instructional Aide and Skills Trainer positions available – Part Time with Full Benefits!
Beginning salary: Instructional Aide $1685.04 / Skills Trainer $1771.28 per month for 2019-20 school year
· Employment Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 2:45 pm (30 min. lunch time) = 28.75 work week
· Between 8-9 weeks PAID TIME OFF throughout the year· Major holidays observed
· Full 100% employer paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, chiropractic/acupuncture, life insurance)
· Retirement benefits – 403b retirement plan (a.k.a. Non-profit 401k)
· Perfect position for college students or parents
TO APPLY: Please submit your resume to Amy Horan at or call (408) 241-8161 ___________________________________________________________________________
***ON CALL SUBSTITUTE POSITIONS ALSO AVAILABLE – $20.00 PER HOUR*** (No benefits)
Keywords: Autism, education, care, caring, instruction, instructional aide, ABA, disabilities, spectrum, Autism Spectrum, school, classroom, functional, moderate, severe, structure, respite, para-educator, special needs
Our mission, is to help children and adults with autism or other developmental disabilities maximize their potential in a dignified, positive and loving environment.
Our vision, is for our students and clients to remain in the community and lead a productive and happy life. We work to increase awareness about autism and to promote sharing of the latest research and information.
Culture & Perks