This is a full time, and part time year round position. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends & Holidays based on operational needs.
This position participates in the post-offer employment testing program.
- Perform all services for which training has been received in the allotted period.
- Promote and sell retail products.
- Keep work area neat and clean at all times.
- Keep work area stocked with sufficient supplies for a full day of operation.
- Clean equipment and common areas used after performing services.
- Participate in maintaining neatness of service waiting areas.
- Fold towels and linens for use in the service areas.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Current Pennsylvania Cosmetologist and/or Manicurist license is required.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Constantly (67 – 100% of time) - Sit, and Reach Forward.
- Frequently (34 – 66% of time) - Lift (0-10 lbs), Stoop, Finger, Grasp and Handle Objects.
- Occasionally (1 – 33%) - Lift (11 – 35 lbs), Carry (0 – 35 lbs), Push (0-20 lbs.), Pull (0-20 lbs.), Stand, Walk, Climb stairs, Reach Overhead, Balance, Crouch, Operate Controls.
- Shifts vary according to business needs, and are typically 6-8 hour shifts.
- Weekends required and flexibility with other days based on business needs.