Home Tutoring Plus, Inc is in its 21st year of referring tutors to students in all subjects, both in-home and online. The students range in age from kindergarten through adult.
Math is the most requested subject, although we get plenty of requests for reading, English and other languages, the sciences, and special education instruction.
Our preference is a bachelor's degree and experience teaching or tutoring, but if you are in school and are experienced, patient and caring instructor, we'd love to talk with you.
BENEFITS OF TUTORING WITH HOME TUTORING PLUS, INC.
• No deductions of any kind, including neither a "listing fee/percentage" nor those for unemployment insurance, disability insurance, or social security, are made from your invoice payments.
• No collections; you tutor and we pay you directly. Tutors are paid twice per month (upon receipt of an invoice).
• We have a Better Business Bureau A+ rating. Our clients enjoy our professional services; our tutors enjoy not having to market their skills and being paid promptly.
• Tutoring is extremely rewarding--it's wonderful to make a difference in students' lives.
• Local company owned by a credentialed teacher and recipient of the National Tutoring Association's Lifetime Achievement award.
Working as an independent contractor:
* YOU set your rate and schedule. We ask for separate in-home and online rates if you choose to do online tutoring.
* You tell us what age/grade levels and subjects you want to tutor.
* You set your range of travel.
Does this sound like something you might be interested in? If so, please reply ASAP with your resume.