Join our Amazing Preschool Family!!! Start ASAP!!
• Lead Teacher for Infant room (You must be fully qualified, see below.)
• Monday - Friday 6am-3pm
• $13-$15 an hour depending on experience
• Good Driving Record a Plus
Moore Learning Preschool and Childcare Center is a family ran business that opened in Elk Grove in 2017. Our center has 7 classrooms that include infants (6 weeks) to school age (12 years). We are looking for teachers that are loving, kind, and friendly and are looking for permanent employment. We use a play based approach and believe that children learn best through play. We provide a family environment where we let the children's interest guide the curriculum. We give our teachers the freedom to create, teach, and develop their own curriculum, as long as it is within our play based philosophy. We allow the teacher's inspiration and knowledge guide them to create a classroom of their own that is fun and interesting.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING TO APPLY:
• Must have 12 Core Early Childhood Education Units (must have a transcript)
• 3 Infant Development Units Required
• Clear Fingerprinting and Background Check
• Health Screening
• TB Test
• Able to lift at least 50lb
• Team Player
• Pediatric First Aid, CPR Certified
• Punctual, Dependable, Positive, and Motivated
• Open-minded for new challenges and learning experiences
• Clean and Organized
SKILLS AND REQUIRED DUTIES:
• PLAYFUL, LOVING, AND WARM!!
• Must like to sing songs and get silly with babies!
• Maintain safe and clean environment according to state licensing guidelines
• Maintain a well-organized classroom
• Parent/teacher conferences
• Maintain records on each child's progress for evaluation
• Provide daily reports through tablet based program
• Provide warm friendly communication with parents
• Lead and plan curriculum activities
• Diapers/ potty training
• Keep roll count
• Staff meeting and professional development trainings monthly
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• 50% tuition discount
• Monthly classroom allowances
• Professional development and training's
Please Email your resume and transcripts
Children are inspired to learn while participating in preschool curriculum and activities. We are a play based program where children are learning through play. Children learn many life skills without even knowing it when they play. We focus on teaching cognitive development, social development, physical development, and Emotional development. Here at Moore learning we set up activities to play with where children are learning skills like problem solving, making choices, coordination, stress management, fine motor skills, and large motor skills.