*Note this position is full-time and will work closely with Burger Patch General Manager to assist with day to day restaurant operations in addition to performing all restaurant positions. This role is designed as a developmental foundation for eventually running your own Burger Patch restaurant.
Full-Time (Avg. 30 hours/week)
• Pay range based on experience
• Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for Team Member and eligible dependents.
*We cover up to 80% of a Team Member’s individual monthly medical plan premium!
• Free meals while on shift
• 50% employee discount on non-workday meals
• 20% discount on Burger Patch merchandise
• Commitment to connection - Sponsored events including holiday party, tickets to sporting events,
community give-back events, team building outings and more...
• Holiday schedule - Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas
• Paid time off (1-2yrs: 1wk / 3-5yrs: 2wks / 6-10yrs: 3wks / 10+yrs: 4 weeks)
• Paid sick days (6 days per year)
• Employee Rewards
• Referral Bonus Program
• Flexible hours
• On-going employee training program designed to prepare team members at ALL levels for promotion and
• Professional training/experience in leadership, face-to-face communication, and customer service. Valuable
skills that will help you at work and in life.
• "Best judgement" decision making. Our culture empowers Team Members to use their best judgement to
solve a variety of challenges on their own without the need to ask for a manager's approval.
Growth & Advancement:
• Tiered pay scale offers team members a structured path to earn more within each position as they gain
experience and exceed expectations
• We are on a mission to open many new restaurants and are committed to always hiring restaurant leadership
• Flexible work schedules available so you can continue working to achieve your goals beyond the job. Balance
work, school, and life.
If you think you would be a good fit for us and vice versa, we would love to meet you!
• Serve as leader to restaurant team by both setting the example and delegating shift related responsibilities as needed
• Ensure all food storage, preparation, and service performed by team members adheres strictly to all local, state, and federal health and safety guidelines
• Enforce company safety/security, anti-harassment, and anti-discrimination policies
• Motivate, coach, and recognize team members throughout the shift to help foster a positive championship environment
• Uphold Burger Patch's mission of sustainability by working with team to minimize waste
• Serve as quality control on the floor as food is prepared for order to ensure the Burger Patch standard is upheld on every outgoing order
• Reinforce direction, procedural tools, and policies set forth by management to fellow team members
• Master all responsibilities and standards of each position in the restaurant
• Ensure team maintains organized work areas and guest areas are always spotlessly clean
• Participate in new hire training program
• Provide feedback to management regarding opportunities for improvement and potential threats to quality and/or safety
• Manage performance and appearance of restaurant team and make recommendations when corrective action is necessary
• Serve as an expert on all menu items, recipes, and processes
• Take an active role in proactively connecting with guests to ensure their experience exceeded expectations
• Address any escalated guest concerns
• Be available for rotating between leading opening (set-up and prep) and closing (breakdown and cleaning) for restaurant
• Lead team meetings/huddles when General Manager is not available
• Manage Team Member break schedule when on shift
• Assist with inventory management
• Minimum 3 years experience in the food service/hospitality industry
• Experience serving as a shift supervisor or team lead in restaurant or hospitality setting preferred
• Full-time availability including nights, weekends, and some holidays
• Strong emotional intelligence and leadership qualities
• Able to lift up to 35lbs
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time
• Ability to learn multiple positions and work them interchangeably
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Must pass required certifications
Burger Patch is on a mission to deliver Convenient Consciousness. We're not your typical burger joint. Serving a 100% plant-based quick-serve menu, featuring modern ingredients, we're aiming to make it simple for us all to nudge in a more conscious direction, one nostalgic burger at a time.
Burger Patch is looking to hire driven individuals to be at the center of a fast-growth opportunity. The ideal candidates will have a desire to grow with us, a customer-focused demeanor and an entrepreneur's mentality. We're looking for partners that have the vision, creativity, work ethic and passion to lead change and succeed as a team. Together, we have an opportunity to reshape the way people think about and consume the all-American meal.