Trainers apply and start working ASAP!
Fitness Halpers motto holds true that "Its Never Too Late" to begin your fitness journey. Specializing in corrective exercise and fitness for the aging and injured population. It is our active duty to help individuals understand the importance of proper biomechanics to keep the body moving for years to come.
We are a mobile first fitness company that provides In-home personal training, Bootcamps, Fitness Classes Corporate Fitness Plans throughout the peninsula. (Currently Redwood City - San Jose and expanding quickly)
• Part time to Full Time position: Starting at 20-25 hours per week (you must be available for morning shifts beginning at 5am, end time is negotiable).
• Excellent internal and external Customer Service skills is a top requirement
• The ability provide honest and thoughtful communication with prompt responses is a must
• Managing a busy schedule efficiently
• Substitute for other instructors or trainers as necessary
• Great listening and understanding skills, offering modifications and solutions
• Keep necessary attendance/participation/workout records.
• Involvement in all fitness related activities, challenges, events as indicated by Manager.
• Provide up-to-date approved National Certification for Fitness Training and Group Fitness Instructor, CPR/AED, work required documentation and trainings
• Implement progressive and safe chair, strength, stretching, balance classes for groups; plan, choreograph, instruct appropriate exercise classes in coordination to music
• Maintain current licensure/certification/health screening as required for the
position, such as NESTA, NCSF, ACSM, ACE, NASM, AFAA, IDEA, NCSA, AFTA. Degree or
training in Physical Therapy, Exercise science or Kinesiology is a plus
• Two years or more work experience as a fitness trainer and group fitness
instructor and/or physical therapist.
• Ability to provide top quality fitness classes and personal training to the active
older adult population.
• Must be able to bend, stand, squat, reach overhead, lift at least 40 pounds,
carry, balance, step up, perform lunges with ease.
• Can keep up and manage a fast past, busy schedule in a professional manner
• Valid driver's license. And able to commit to the commute
• CPR Certified
$15 per hour and $30-$50 per session (depending on experience)
$17 per class w/ an additional $3 per head (Incentive to help grow classes to capacity)
Bonus pay for writing programs, assessments, and sales