Di Nico's Pizza in La Grange is looking for Delivery Drivers!
Apply in person at 42 S. La Grange Rd. or online
The Delivery Driver transports DIY product to customers and may make deliveries to other DIY store locations and/or the Support Center.
• Makes deliveries to DIY customers or other DIY locations in short, and sometimes fixed time.
• Has vehicle ready to make a delivery at all times while on shift.
• Pays close attention and obeys the rules of the road.
• Upon delivery to a customer, provides bill to the customer and collects the payment.
• Handovers the collected amount throughout a trip to the Manager on Duty.
• Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
• Friendly and courteous to customers.
• Knowledge of various locations in the city and how to reach there fast.
• Ability to work with all levels of management, including executive leadership team and store operations.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to enthusiastically work within constantly changing priorities.
• Commitment to excellence and high standards.
• Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record.
• Must have a reliable vehicle and proof of insurance.
Here at Di Nico's Pizza and Yogurt we don't have to say much, because our high quality food and great reputation, speak for themselves. At Di Nico’s Pizza and Yogurt we take pride in what we do. After all, we have been making great pizza and Italian cuisine for over 40 years!
It all started in a little town in Italy on the coast of Sicily called "Marsala". Our recipes are all original Italian recipes brought down through generations. We offer only the best quality cheese and ingredients, which is always a recipe for success, served to our customers by us. Our dough is made daily in house, as is our sauce, simmered only to perfection... and don't forget our fresh vegetables that are chopped daily to ensure a delicious touch of freshness to your pizza.
We offer a LUNCH & DINNER MENU, but don’t forget to leave some room for first USDA certified organic frozen YOGURT. We guarantee our customers will enjoy their food and experience in our family oriented restaurant, as NONNA (Grandma) says, there is always room on the dinner table! And she means it! We are open 7 days a week from 10am to 3am for your convenience and offer DINE IN, PICK UP & DELIVERY. Delivery hours are from 11am to 2am