We are a food service distribution company in South Holland, IL, with over 25 years of experience. This order selector position is responsible for picking customer orders for next day deliveries and loading trucks.
• Ability to work overnight shifts
• Dependable, punctual and have a reliable mode of transportation
• Comfortable working in a variety of temperature controlled areas for extended periods of time (-13°-- 60°F)
• Ability to perform the physical requirements including heavy lifting, standing, bending and walking for extensive periods of time
• Power pallet jack experienced
• Strong attention to detail
• Previous order picking/receiving experience a plus but not required
• Ability to work with a team as well as independently
• Positive attitude
If interested, Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at 143 W 154th Street, South Holland, IL 60473
No phone calls please.
Martin Produce, Inc. It is a company dedicated to the distribution of food in the MidWest area.
Our mission is to provide a quality service and commercialize products that provide guaranteed satisfaction to our customers, offering them a culture of work focused on exceeding their expectations, with a qualified and motivated staff to fulfill this mission.
Our vision to be the leading food business reference in Illinois and the MidWest, becoming a business concept that conquers the market, offering our clients a 100% outstanding service, that they feel and prove that we are not the only option, but That you add the best.
We work every day to improve our responsiveness.
Over time we have managed to get in tune with the distribution as the supply, finding in international markets the solution to the needs of our customers, which are the main reason for being.
Culture & Perks