The Land’s End School is a Private Non-Profit Childcare Center located on the San Francisco Veteran Affairs Medical Center Campus near the Land’s End Park. Our goal is to provide quality care for families of the SFVA Medical Center and the surrounding community. We believe in learning through play and exploration in a beautiful natural setting.
Our Infant Program is hiring! We are looking for an Early Childhood Professional to join our team. Our infant program provides a nurturing and loving experience and education for 8 Infants, ages (3-18 months).
· Must be 18 years or older
· A joyful disposition and love of working with children
· Ability to communicate effectively and maintain professional working relationships with children, parents, and staff
· Have a minimum of 24 ECE units (core classes)
· Must pass ALL state license requirements, a comprehensive background check, Physical Exam, TB Test, and have updated immunization records
· CPR and First Aid Certified
· 3 References: 2 professional references from previous supervisors and 1 character reference from a friend or coworker.
· Knowledge of Program for Infant / Toddler Care (PITC), CSEFL Teaching Pyramid, Ages & Stages Questionnaire (ASQ), Desired Results Developmental Profile (DRDPs)
· Hold a current California Department of Education Children Development Permit
· AA / BA or advanced Degree in Child Development
This is a year-round Full- time position: 9am-6pm Monday-Friday
We offer competitive wages and excellent benefits, 401K, PTO, free staff parking or commuter shuttle service (on-site)
Interested? Please contact our School Director, Joanna Prado by sending a Resume and Cover letter to: email@example.com
The Lands End School is a NAEYC accredited, private, non-profit organization which provides quality care and education for children ages 3 months to 5 years for families working at the San Francisco Veterans Association Medical Center (SFVAMC) and families from the surrounding community.
The Lands End School has infant, toddler and preschool classrooms, serving 48 children daily. We believe that children’s play is the foundation for learning. Building on this principle, we provide a learning environment that supports a child’s development as they learn and grow in ways that helps them feel good about themselves, their family and the world around them. Children are encouraged to explore independently and work together to investigate, inquire, research and create. Our unique setting promotes a healthy and natural learning environment that fosters individuality, cooperation, inclusion, and diversity. Our high quality program provides opportunities for children to develop their whole self; growing socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually.