Albert Nahman Plumbing and Heating is in the business of taking care of people. Our customers count on us to provide extraordinarily compassionate service, honest and efficient work, and the highest degree of professionalism. Our employees are the best in the industry, and we invest in their career development and provide an empowering and stable work environment. We are committed to an excellent experience for every person who works for and receives service from our company.
All employees are accountable for demonstrating our core values both to our team and to our customers.
● We care.
● We are a team.
● We are trustworthy.
● We do quality work.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, compassionate team player to join our team in Berkeley, California as a Customer Care Representative.
As a Customer Care Representative at Albert Nahman Plumbing and Heating, you will serve our customers via phone and email to ensure that their plumbing and heating concerns are addressed by the best technician at the best time for them.
Key tasks will include, but are not limited to:
● Ensuring customer satisfaction
● Providing consistent and comprehensive information to internal teams and customers
● Maintaining internal customer care standards
● Scheduling appointments and dispatching technicians
● Maintaining customer records
● Demonstrating the company’s Mission Statement and Core Values in your work
Required Skills and Experience
You are likely to excel in this role if you have the following:
● At least three years of prior experience in a customer support or service role
● Mastery with the English language, including an awareness of professional vs. unprofessional language
● Demonstrated skill in making immediate connections with new people over the phone or via email
● Basic understanding of computer technology and the ability to pick up new skills quickly
● A willingness to work on some weekend days
Desired Skills and Experience
We are even more excited to receive your application if any of the following apply to you:
● Prior experience in a dispatch environment, including training as a dispatcher
● Fluency in Spanish and English
● Amateur or professional knowledge of plumbing or heating
Salary and Benefits
● Hourly Salary of $17-$25/Hour DOE
● 40 hour Week, plus OT as necessary
● Stable Work Environment-36 Years in Business with no layoffs
● Weekly Service Meeting and Offsite Training when Available
● Paid Holidays
● Sick Days
● Paid Vacation
● Sales related Spiffs and Bonuses
● Kaiser Health Insurance-100% paid for employee
● Dental and Vision Insurance-100% paid for employee
● 401K Match up to 4% after 1 year
● Profit Sharing for eligible employees
● Company sponsored lunches when goals are met
● Awards and Employee Appreciation Dinner
● Profit inspired Bonus, equal to 4 weeks of salary
Applications which do not meet the following criteria may not be considered responding thoroughly to a customer’s entire request or situation is a key part of being successful in this role, and all applicants are expected to demonstrate that ability by following these instructions.
To apply, please respond to this advertisement and include your resume and cover letter. In the cover letter, please address the following questions:
Albert Nahman Plumbing and Heating is a family owned company which has been in business for 35 years. Albert has established his superb reputation by consistently delivering high quality plumbing services one customer at a time. Albert Nahman Plumbing and Heating believes that a customer well served is one that will stay with the company for the future and will recommend the Company to friends and family. We truly are the Plumber Referred by Your Friends delivering Plumbing and Comfort Peace of Mind