Quickly is looking to hire an employee for its location in Natomas.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Following recipes accurately and maintaining food preparation processes such as cooking, marinating, seasoning, and frying meats; chopping, dicing, cutting, and slicing fruit
• Completing hot and cold food preparation assignment safely, accurately, neatly, and in a timely fashion
• Preparing food and drinks throughout the day as needed, anticipating and reacting to customer volume
• Maintaining proper food handling, safety, and sanitation standards while preparing and cooking food
• Providing friendly, quality customer service to each customers
• Consistently and accurately using prep sheets, cleanliness list, and station checklists
• Following sanitation standards including washing cookware and utensils throughout the day
• Cleaning equipment thoroughly and in a timely fashion according to sanitation guideline
The ideal candidate will:
• Have the ability to develop positive working relationships with all employees and work as part of a team by helping others as needed or requested
• Have the ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and other employees
• Have the ability to maintain a professional appearance at all times and display a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments
• Be able to exhibit a cheerful and helpful attitude, and provide exceptional customer service
• Be able to adapt to changing customer volume levels with a sense of urgency
• Have the ability to demonstrate a complete understanding of the menu
• Be able to follow instructions for recipes and sanitation guidelines
• Have the ability to be cross-trained in all areas of the kitchen and line
• Have the ability to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location
Pay Rate: $10.50/hr
Jobsite Address: 2711 Del Paso Rd, Suite 100 Sacramento, CA 95835 (By RiteAid and Safeway)
Please submit resume.
Counter-serve cafe chain for Taiwanese bubble tea in many flavors, plus Asian desserts & snacks.