Direct Support Professionals/Direct Care Workers/Direct Care Staff/ Direct Care Professionals/Direct Support Caregivers are needed for Serra Center's 6 bed Residential Care Facilities, serving adults with intellectual disabilities. The homes are licensed by the CA Department of Public Health and located in Fremont, CA.Job Responsibilities:
- provide intermittent nursing care in accordance with physician's orders, nursing care support and training plans
- maintain a 1:3 staff-to-client ratio and support residents with training in activities of daily living (cooking, cleaning, bathing, personal hygiene, community integration)
- socialization, community integration/outings
- implement behavior modification plans
- administer medications and treatments
- attend mandatory monthly in-service training to meet on-going educational requirements
- Weekday:Monday-Friday, 9:00am-3:00pm
- Weekday Afternoon/Evening:Monday-Friday, 3:00pm-8:00pm
- Weekday Mornings:6:00am-9:00am
- Overnight Awake (NOC):Friday, 10pm-8am; Saturday, 6pm-6am; Sunday 6pm-6am
- Weekends:6:00am-6:00pm or 8:00am-8:00pm
- On-Call: Accept open shifts based on your availability
- Full-time Benefits: PPO or HMO Medical, Dental, Vision, Pension Plan (employer/employee funded), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Life Insurance (employer funded) paid Sick Leave, paid Vacation Leave, 11 paid Holidays, Company Discount Purchasing Program, Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Part-time Benefits: Paid Sick Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Company Discount Purchasing Program, Employee Referral Bonus Program
Serra Center is a non-profit corporation committed to providing dignity, respect and choice to individuals with intellectual disabilities since 1975.Minimum Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Experience in working with people with elderly or developmental disabilities
- Be able to pass DOJ clearance, pre-employment physical and TB test clearance
- A current CNA license is a plus
YOU can make a difference; join our team TODAY!Job Type: Full-time/Part-time/On-CallJob Types: Full-time, Part-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- Do you have the following license or certification: CNA?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- How many years of caregiver experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?