Dare2tri is a Chicago based non-profit organization dedicated to enhancing the lives of individuals with physical disabilities and visual impairments by building confidence, community and fitness through swimming, biking and running.
Dare2tri is looking to hire a Content Marketing Manager to join the team and help elevate the digital, print and social presence of the organization. The Content Marketing Manager should be a design-oriented, creative thinker with exceptional writing skills and the ability to represent mission through storytelling.
This role will work closely with the Executive Director and Development Director to create a marketing strategy and plan, as well as execute all of the day-to day tasks required to grow the Dare2tri brand and further the mission through digital channels and social media.
· 2-5 years in the marketing and communications field
· Passionate about digital media and the marketing landscape
· Mission driven and excited to use skills to help grow a small nonprofit
· Ability to perform routine analyses of data to drive marketing decisions
· Effective communicator, strong verbal and written communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Proficient in Adobe Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator and ability to create original content
· Experience with MailChimp, Neon CRM, Squarespace a plus
Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and make decisions without oversight
Please email a cover letter and resume to Keri with the subject line - Content Marketing Manager.
Dare2tri is a community based nonprofit with the mission to positively impact the lives of people with physical disabilities or visual impairments by building confidence, community, and fitness through the sport of triathlon. It's more than just swimming, biking, and running; we strive to make physical activity accessible to everyone. We believe that by being active, people of all abilities develop a stronger sense of self-worth—in fitness AND in life. We serve youth, adults, and injured military with physical disabilities including, spinal cord injury, amputation or limb differences, stroke, cerebral palsy, spina bifida, and muscular dystrophy.