Village Little Preschool
10100 N. Stelling Rd.
Cupertino, CA 95014
Position: Preschool Teacher
Days: Monday - Friday
Full-Time Hours: 9am-6pm [benefits (health, vision and dental) and 4% matching retirement]
Part-Time Hours: 9am-3:30pm (no benefits)
A Village Little Preschool Teacher supervises, plans and implements activities for a group of children in a Christian environment that embraces the love of Jesus, God's Word and the importance of prayer. A Teacher must meet the California licensing requirements for a preschool teacher. Administrative duties include, but are not limited to: (1) Curriculum planning and implementation, (2) Maintain a clean and organized facility and (3) Build positive relationships with other staff and the children and families of the community.
- This position requires a commitment to the teachings of Jesus Christ and support of Christian principles taught in the Holy Bible.
- Must have a minimum of 12 semester (18 quarter) units in Early Childhood Education (ECE) including units in: child development; child, family and community; and, age appropriate curriculum. No introductory courses are acceptable. Transcripts are required.
- 6 months work experience in a preschool setting is required.
The physical demands of the position include:
- Visual and auditory ability to observe and to respond to critical incidents and the physical ability to act swiftly in an emergency situation.
- Ability to lead and interact in group activities and perform related physical skills.
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, stoop, kneel or crouch. Ability to climb, push and pull.
- Ability to lift and carry objects up to 20 pounds.
- Ability to change diapers.
Please submit resume as soon as possible.
Village Little first opened its doors in 1977 and it is a non-profit Christian Preschool and a ministry of Abundant Life Assembly of God in Cupertino. Our school is a licensed facility (#430701365) by the State of California.