Group Fitness Instructor and Sales Specialist needed for Boutique Fitness Kickboxing Studio
If you are passionate about fitness… you’re gonna love us!
Tired of getting up in the morning and going to a job you're not passionate about? How about a career in something you absolutely love and becoming part of one of the largest and fastest growing fitness kickboxing franchises in the world?!?!
We are looking for DYNAMIC individuals to join the team at iLoveKickboxing.com in San Mateo. We're seeking high energy, highly motivated, career oriented people who are proactive team players who want to change lives and have a passion for fitness!
iLoveKickboxing.com offers group classes in fitness kickboxing; it’s the world’s best fighters’ workout… without the fight! Helping our members get into the best shape of their life is our primary goal.
No kickboxing experience… no problem. We will train the right person to become a top-notch iLKB Instructor.
iLKB is a well-established, international-wide brand, committed to providing affordable, accessible and the best fitness classes to our community.
POSITION: The responsibility of our iLoveKickboxing.com Group Fitness Instructor and Sales Specialist is to achieve new membership sales, teach life changing fitness kickboxing classes, provide an exceptional membership experience to retain current members, and carry out the sale of iLKB apparel and products.
Kickboxing experience is not necessary – however group fitness sales knowledge, fitness instructor experience or a fitness training background is preferred but not required. We will TRAIN the right individual.
• Great personality!
• Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required
• Goal-oriented, and the desire to earn a professional wage is a must
• Ability to learn and use our iLKB software system
• Ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday
• Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills via in person, phone and email
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Must have proficient computer skills and be familiar with using Social Media
• Daily and/or occasional travel may be required.
• Bring the personality that inspires and motivates our members
• Execute our sales process for lead generation, follow up, and membership enrollment
• Conduct tours of our facility while establishing a relationship and targeting individual's needs and wants
• Maintain acceptable level of personal sales production
• Emphasize and enforce objectives of our studio as a fitness and wellness provider
• Present available services and products to our current members
• Achieve monthly sales quota
• Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, community and B2B events) to promote our studio
• Make fun and/or inspiring videos and social media posts, and other marketing activities in support of the corporate led marketing initiatives
• Assumes responsibility for developing and improving selling & enrollment skills
• Other duties as assigned
COMPENSATION & BENIFITS:
• Base hourly rate of $16-20/hr based on experience; COMMISSIONS paid on sales for both Part-Time and Full-Time employees - Signifiant earning potential for those who are highly motivated!
• Medical & Dental Insurance for Qualified Full-Time Employee
• Opportunity for bonus based on performance
• Growth opportunities within the studios including management positions
Submit your cover letter and/or resume with a brief description about you and your fitness background and your availability.
ILoveKickboxing is an action-packed, fun, hour-long workout that our members simply love. We took the workouts that get professional fighters to fit, lean, and toned - and made them accessible to ANY man or woman looking to drop some pounds and get in shape.
But one of the most important elements to our success is our instructors. We hand-select people for passion, energy, and enthusiasm. We want people who really care about helping others. After all, at the end of the day, our program changes lives - and that's what keeps people coming back.
Culture & Perks