****PLEASE READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY. APPLICATIONS NOT SUBMITTED THROUGH THE COMPANY WEBSITE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. COPY AND PASTE THE LINK LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE INTO YOUR BROWSER TO APPLY****
The Human Resources Coordinator is the primary administrator for HR systems, and supports overall compliance and administration through reporting, analysis, and training. Additionally, the Human Resources Coordinator serves a key role in supporting the JCCSF’s recruiting efforts through job postings, screenings, and applicant tracking and coordination.
Act as system administrator for Paycom, serving as main point of contact for all questions, issues, and system improvements.
- Set up users and manage user access.
- Manage utilization of custom fields and document and task lists.
- Ongoing upkeep of position management and position seats functionalities.
- Set up and maintain performance management systems functionality and update content as needed.
- Troubleshoot system issues, maintain log of requested improvements, and assist users with questions
- Implement relevant system enhancements and provide guidance to HR team on new features
- Serve as main interface with Paycom account service team
- Train managers on system features
Carry out recruiting administrative support functions, including:
- Creation of job templates and job postings within Paycom
- Post jobs to external job boards
- Arrange interviews for job finalists with hiring managers. Coordinate logistics for interviews.
- Check references
- Act as primary administrator for online applicant tracking system. Set up new users, provide guidance and troubleshooting to ongoing users.
- Coordinate job offers
- Approve benefit enrollments/changes in Paycom
- Follow up re missing enrollments for newly eligible employees
- Review new hire set-ups in Paycom
- Streamline online experience for new hires
- Backup contact for new employees
Review and approve/disapprove independent contractor paperwork
Administration of annual and probationary performance reviews:
- Assign employees to reviews
- Update system settings as needed
- Track completion and follow up
Compliance responsibilities, including:
- ACA compliance and reporting
- Annual EEO-1 report
- Annual OSHA reporting
- Support 403(b) audit documentation requirements
- Others as needed
- HRIS administration experience; experience with Paycom highly desired
- Experience with systems implementation a plus.
- Recruiting experience and knowledge of best practices highly preferred
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in human resources administration
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local labor laws
- PHR and/or SHRM-CP certification and/or relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and comfort learning new systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work reliably and with discretion when handling confidential matters
STATUS: Benefited, non-exempt position.
HOURS: 40 hours/week
COPY AND PASTE THE BELOW LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER TO APPLY: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=20357&clientkey=A50BAABBB34F805DEFAAA457D760D8C2