Localwise is expanding our online job community and seeks a full-time Sales Associate to help lead the charge.
This is an opportunity for someone who wants to drive sales revenue, join a performance-based sales culture, and build an iconic company from the ground up. You’ll be given a huge amount of responsibility and the opportunity to grow as a salesperson within a fast-growing startup. You’ll also sleep well at night knowing that your work is transforming the $25 billion local hiring market through the power of trusted relationships.
To date, Localwise has created a community of 250,000 users and serves nearly 30,000 businesses in the SF Bay Area and Chicago. Our newly hired sales reps are crushing their targets and building a fun-loving sales culture in the process. With your help, we’ll keep up the momentum as we expand our coverage across the US.
The ideal candidate is passionate about helping local businesses hire local talent, a great communicator, and a crazy hustler.
For additional information, click here:
- Achieve monthly revenue targets by being in constant communication with SMB and nonprofit employers (this is a high call volume role)
- Build a stellar reputation with local employers (and book of recurring business) by dedicating yourself to world-class customer service
- Support the sales process, including but not limited to developing target lists, contacting and qualifying leads, creating tactical sales campaigns, and updating account data in HubSpot CRM
- Contribute to a supportive team environment to help other sales reps achieve both individual and team sales goals
- Help train other sales reps once you’re fully ramped
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Success, Marketing, Product, and other key groups to maximize effectiveness of the sales organization
- Live and lead by Localwise’s values: ownership mentality, team first, pragmatic optimism, all-out hustle
- 1-7 years professional experience, preferably in a sales role (or inside sales)
- Willingness to hustle in a high-volume call/email environment
- Ability to hit the ground running in a sales role from prospecting to closing
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Great interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Comfort working in a dynamic startup work environment
- Incredible attention to detail and work ethic
- Empathetic and coachable
- Desire to build the next great startup from the ground up (this isn’t for everyone as it takes a TON of commitment!)
- Willingness to work extended hours alongside a committed team
- 4-year bachelor’s degree a plus
- Base: $30-40k
- OTE: $65-110k uncapped
- Equity available for exceptional performers
Interested? Please send a resume and brief note of interest.