The Guest Coordinator assists with the promotion of the salon business through the use of suggestive service selling techniques (e. g., Would you like a manicure with your haircut today?). Use your skills, experience & talents to be part of something BEAUTIFUL!
As a Guest Coordinator you will perform the following essential functions:
- Acknowledge all customers within 30 seconds of entering the Salon pro-hair area and offers friendly, prompt, and courteous service.
- Inform customers of current promotions and provides knowledgeable, professional product recommendations to guests.
- Suggest add-on services when booking an appointment.
- Adhere to and practices corporate clientele and preferred customer programs and productivity goals.
- Handle sales, refunds and exchanges courteously by ensuring that the correct price, tax and/or discount are applied correctly.
- Resolve customer complaints promptly and successfully by investigating problems, developing solutions and implementing them.
- Complete all paperwork in a timely, consistent and accurate manner.
- Adhere to all corporate customer service policies.
- Experience we are looking for High school diploma, at least two years experience in salon knowledge, social media knowledge.
- Demonstrates significant competency in sales, products and service.
- Developed communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to walk.
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to reach with hands and arms.
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand for a minimum of 4 hours.
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to lift and/or move 50 lbs.
- On an occasional basis, requires the ability to climb a ladder and balance.
- On a frequent basis, requires the ability to stoop, kneel and crouch
- Under direct supervision, answers salon phone calls, manages the salon computer appointment systems, guest records and salon traffic flow.