Localwise is expanding our online job community and seeks a full-time Digital Acquisition Marketer / Growth Marketer to help lead the charge. This is an opportunity for someone who thrives on acquiring users through digital channels and wants to build an iconic company from the ground up. You’ll be given a huge amount of responsibility and the opportunity to grow within a fast-growing startup. You’ll also sleep well at night knowing that your work is transforming the $25 billion local hiring market through the power of trusted relationships.
To date, Localwise has created a community of nearly 300,000 users and 30,000 business in the SF Bay Area and Chicago. With your help, we’ll keep up the momentum as we expand our coverage across the US.
The ideal candidate is data-driven, creative, communicative, a hustler, and is passionate about helping local businesses hire local talent.
For additional information, click here:
- Manage Localwise’s digital acquisition of job seekers and employers using the following channels: paid acquisition from partnerships, paid search, paid social, retargeting, and display
- Work with product team to optimize email campaigns
- Own growth dashboard from which to optimize job application and employer conversion metrics across channels
- Implement and onboard new acquisition partners
- Research and suggest potential partners and additional acquisition channels
- Continuously analyze acquisition data and refine strategy based on findings
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Success, Sales, Product, and other key groups to maximize effectiveness of strategy
- Live and lead by Localwise’s values: ownership mentality, team first, pragmatic optimism, all-out hustle
- 3-15 years experience in digital acquisition demonstrating success in the following channels: paid search, paid social, retargeting, display, and email
- Deep understanding of online marketing fundamentals and how channels complement each other
- Experience producing and handling marketing reports to optimize campaigns
- Experience in working with SEM tools, SEO tools, and Google analytics tools
- Analytical, data-driven mind
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Great interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Incredible attention to detail and work ethic
- Deep knowledge of SEO not required, but a major plus
- 4-year bachelor’s degree
- Base + stock options, varies by experience level
- Oakland, CA or Denver, CO