We have full time and part time Teacher/Aide positions, Monday through Friday.
We are a private state-funded, toddler and preschool program serving children from 12 months of age through 5 years old. We believe in fostering the emotional, social, and academic development of each child. We are looking for qualified teachers to be part of our toddler and preschool teams.
• Work well with a team of teachers
• Love and respect for children
• Create and implement lesson plans
• Interact with children to support their emotional growth
• Be part of a safe, healthy, and welcoming environment
• Use observation techniques to record children's behaviors and skills, and maintain anecdotal records
• Communicate well with families
As a teacher you will implement lesson plans, conduct student assessments and classroom management duties. All positions require a fingerprint clearance, TB test, and physical, no criminal record and able to pass drug screening. Please send your resume AND ECE UNITS TRANSCRIPTS
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Have 6 ECE units completed and enrolled in ECE units until 12 Core units
- Have or willing to take Infant ECE classes
- Available for at least a 6 hour shift between 8:30 am and 2:30 pm, Monday to Friday. OR available all day on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Please send your resume AND ECE UNITS TRANSCRIPTS